About us – Our Principal Michael Rosner
Over 35 years experience in professional accounting, including 20 years as Principal or partner in the firms of Rosner & Co. and Roseby, Rosner & Young. In these roles Michael was responsible for providing a broad range of accounting services to small to medium sized businesses.This broad-based experience has been utilized in the forensic arena by providing business and company valuations, assessment of economic loss, financial investigation and analysis, reviewing other expert’s reports and litigation support in commercial and family law disputes.
Forensic accounting services have been provided in respect of many industry sectors including professional services, healthcare, childcare, construction, automotive, manufacturing, sports, entertainment, franchises and deceased estates, amongst others.
- Bachelor of Commerce–University of Melbourne
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance and Investment – Securities Institute
- Fellow of CPA Australia
- Member CPA Australia Forensics & Financial Investigations Discussion Group
- Member Family Law Section, Law Council of Australia
- Registered Tax Agent for over 30 years
- Previously a Registered Company Auditor for over 20 years